Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The Want List: Temperate Tuesday



4 items I'm obsessed with lately:

1. Clown-collar blouses -- I couldn't find many good examples on Polyvore, but the grey Catherine Malandrino top shows it best: a simple, slim-fit blouse with a wide circular ruffle like on a clown's costume at the neck. I think they're wacky and delicate at the same time.
2. Winklepickers -- I am obsessed. I must have a pair of these super-pointy-toed men's boots. I am thinking black suede chelsea boots with a cuban heel and a long elegant toe...
3. Statement ring -- have been looking for a nice, large, shiny ring for a while. Any of these would suit my purposes: casual and dressy and unusual at once.
4. Striped blazer -- unfortunately I came to this one two years too late. All of the striped blazers now make one look like a comic book convict.

No comments: